Weber & Grahn A/C & Heat specialises in geo thermal heat pumps. They can help you with geo thermal repairs, maintenance or replacement in Hamptons, Islip, Riverhead, Sag Harbor, Smithtown or Southampton.
Geo thermal heat pumps use the ground as a heat source in winter or a heat sink in winter. This works because of the earths constant underground temperature. Geo Thermal heat pumps are also known as ground source heat pumps and can heat or cool your home. They can also be used to supply hot water to a home. They can also reduce energy costs by as much as 60%.
Some advantages of geo thermal heat pumps include
• Can be configured for efficient operation.
• Can be used to heat and cool.
• Geothermal uses renewable energy.
• Clean operation. No combustion on site.
• Long Life (for a closed loop ground loop)
• Low maintenance (for a closed loop ground loop).
• No noisy outdoor units such as you would find with standard AC.
There are also some negatives. These include
• High setup costs
• Requires electricity to drive the pumps
The team at Weber & Grahn will further advise about the pros and cons of geo thermal heat pumps.
They can also help you with installation and repairs. Sometimes it is more effective and cost efficient to replace a geo thermal heat pump that to repair it. Weber & Grahn can handle all your geo thermal heat pump requirements, including installation, repair, maintenance and replacement.
When you need help with heating or cooling in Hamptons, Islip, Riverhead, Sag Harbor, Smithtown or Southampton, you need look no further than Weber & Grahn. They can help you with heat pumps, geo thermal solutions, gas furnaces as well standard HVAC systems.